Do you need to make a BIG announcement?
Our new wide format printer delivers incredible results. Huge signs and banners for outdoors or in. Choose from our standard 1-3 color, high quality, Vinyl banners or stunning full color banners that can be accurately reproduced on vinyls, papers and fabrics. Banners can either be digitally printed or be lettered with cut vinyl or a bit of both. They are used for advertising and special events most often. Banners can be hung from the ceiling, in a window, against a wall, under an awning, between posts, across a street, attached to a light pole and anywhere else you can think of.
Banner Care: Because banners are sometimes being removed, stored, transported and re-hung it is possible for the material or the graphics to become damaged. To extend the life of your banner please follow these instructions:
- When storing a banner, roll it up with the lettering and graphics on the outside. If possible roll the banner on a cardboard core (6” diameter recommended)
- The banner should be stored on it’s side in a dry, warm area. If it is stored upright (without a cardboard core), it may bend over on itself damaging the lettering.
- Vinyl banners may be cleaned with soapy water and a rag. A brush or other abrasive tools should not be used to clean the banner.
- Wait 3 to 4 days after you have picked up you banner before attempting to wash it. This will allow the pressure sensitive graphics to adhere fully to the banner material.
- Ensure the banner is properly secured. It is recommended to use ‘bungee’ cords to secure the bottom of the banner in high wind areas. The ‘bungees’ will absorb much of the shock created by the wind.